I just joined this site a couple of weeks ago. I tried contacting a number of people at my skillo level in my area to play. I haven't gotten one reply. When I message someone, is that message relayed to their email, or does it just stay on the Let's Play Tennis web site for retrieval?

I just joined this site a couple of weeks ago. I tried contacting a number of people at my skillo level in my area to play. I haven't gotten one reply. When I message someone, is that message relayed to their email, or does it just stay on the Let's Play Tennis web site for retrieval?

by Martin Strasburger (Posts: 0) » about 4 years ago

(3) Answer(s)

by Alexander DeAlva (Posts: 1) » about 4 years ago

Yeah, I just joined myself and the latest log in from a player is from like February of this year.

I guess the corona virus just has people holding back from playing. Hopefully it will pick back up.

Is the owner/admin of this site still answering questions?

- Dave R. about 4 years ago
add a comment

by Scott Seong (Posts: 3) » about 4 years ago

The player search has been modified to show "Last Online" date. Thanks for your feedback.

by Carlos Barichello (Posts: 2) » about 3 years ago

I get about 2 or 3 replies a year.   It takes a lot of inviting to get a few replies, so you have to invite a lot of people.   I cannot remember whether we get an email  I think I used to get an email, but have not see any emails lately.  I actually have to log into the site and check for replies.   Also, the reply feature is currently broken.  I wonder if the email feature is broken as well.  I hope the web site is not on its way out:  I quite like it.

Another note is that you don't know where the people are located, yes, Orlando, but I am not going to the East side of Orlando, so didn't even send a message.

- Steve Hansen about 3 years ago
add a comment